Have you been seeking braces in Watford recently, but you’re not sure if orthodontic treatment is worth the expense? Admittedly there is a cost involved with achieving straighter teeth but let’s have a look to see whether the advantages of having braces outweigh the disadvantages of having to pay for them. Here are the advantages:
- Straighter teeth will enhance your smile.
- Many surveys have reported recently that approximately half the UK population believe a great smile is your most memorable feature.
- Having a great smile has been shown in repeated studies to make employers more likely to promote or hire you.
- A great smile is often quoted on dating profiles as a feature that is very desirable.
- Straighter teeth are easier to keep clean. Straight teeth shouldn’t have surfaces that are hard to reach with a toothbrush, which means fewer food deposits will be left on your teeth following brushing. Fewer food deposits means a decreased risk of tooth decay, cavities and gum disease. Untreated gum disease has been medically associated with heart disease and diabetes. Could your crooked smile be a ticking time bomb? Of course not, because you’re considering having the very discreet orthodontic braces that we provide here at our Watford practice!
Our discreet Watford braces
Here at the Adrian Mullish dental practice in Watford we offer a number of leading, very discreet brands of braces, so there’s no need to worry about having a mouth full of metal. Our braces are virtually invisible and very effective.
We can offer you clear aligners, which are a cost effective braces system very similar to Invisalign. These involve thin, translucent thermoplastic aligner trays fitting snugly over your teeth in a way that’s hard to detect. They act fast using a firm, gentle pressure to bring your teeth into neater alignment.
We also offer the fast, self-litigating system, Inman aligners, and clear fixed braces. Both of these use a translucent frame and tooth-coloured wires for added discretion. They are both hard to spot whilst being worn.
To find the type of braces that are going to fit most conveniently into your lifestyle, please give our friendly reception team a call to book a consultation with Adrian in Watford. As an experienced braces provider, Adrian will be able to advise you in more detail on the pros and cons of each brand.